Parenting Guide - Now available at AMAZON

Our newly printed Parenting Guide is now for sale at Amazon books - you may look it over by clicking here >> Parenting Guide at amazon
Scroll down for excerpts from book and some great parenting tips

Available at Amazon

Available at Amazon
Click on image to be taken to Amazon

Sunday, March 29, 2015

From the Trenches

I could see my four year old from 
across the school yard, I was sitting in my car.
When I looked again he was standing on top of the
monkey bar structure and then suddenly, he falls to the ground, 
a distance of over ten feet.

He is out of site, I can’t see him, 
I’m on my way expecting the worse.
Then he pops up, and climbs back up the bars.
When I got there, I made sure he was ok.  
I then made sure he  understood, 
that he had to hold on.
Falling was not ok.
I don’t think he has ever fallen again.



Another time, another son, another place.
My boy jumps only six inches from a playground platform
down to a thick layer of school approved wood chips.

His leg is broken, he gets a cool cast and all the other 
preschoolers write their names on it.
 (mostly scribble) 

No comments:

Post a Comment